Libertarian Twitter Master. Blogger and Vlogger! Veteran, Voluntaryist, Vegan. GoA Member and Non-Profit Director.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My First Official Censorship(Really was Exploited)!

 **UPDATE #3** 07Jan2013

Well it looks like the exploiters really don't like me. I just got hit with my SECOND suspension over this ridiculous behavior. Getting really tired of it!

Other people have hit their max follows and NOT been suspended, correct? I see people have been doing it constantly. That is the ONLY thing I can think of that could have caused it other than this exploit.

Oh well,  I sent a complaint into Twitter about it. I am just worried they will permanently ban my account over theses exploits!

BTW: It seems like I always get suspended after I get into an argument with a Liberal... hm......

**UPDATE #2**

After getting involved with the TGDN movement that has been sweeping Twitter for the past few days, I came across this article. It seems more and more that I was a victim of this exploit. If this exploit is targeted, I was definitely censored. Not by Twitter directly, but by a person who did not like what I had to say, using Twitter in an abuse way. You decide...

ORIGINAL POST:

Greetings Everyone!

I am proud to report that I have officially been handed my first censorship at the hands of Twitter. 

As you can see from the picture below, I was cited for "multiple unsolicited mentions to other users". Below the black line is what "Twitter Rules" constitutes the violation I was cited for.

As you can see by my Twitter feed, nothing I have done in my Twitter history would be considered "large numbers of duplicate @replies or mentions" or "large numbers of unsolicited @replies or mentions in an attempt to spam". Twitter did not tell me what specifically I was suspended for or who reported me for my "activity".

Funny thing is, the only person I have sent multiple unsolicited "@mention" or "@replies" to was Mr. Piers Morgan. Again, as you can see by my feed, they were never duplicate or in a spamming fashion. All my mentions and replies to Mr. Morgan were spread out over long periods of time.

Another funny thing about it, I have also created a YouTube video that is very critical of Mr. Morgan... hhhmm...

Well my account was suspended at approximately 5p.m. Mountain while I was asleep. I unlocked my account at 12a.m., it is now past 1a.m. and I still have no Followers or Following. Oh, but it "could take at least 1 hour for your list to repopulate".

Even if this was an automated response by Twitter to complaints against me, it shows how effective I have been. The people I am critical of can not argue their flawed points against me, so they report me for "spam".

Twitter, if this what an automated response, you need to seriously review how your suspensions are handed out. Twitter needs develop a system to make sure complaints are valid and substantive. If this suspension was reviewed by a representative and still handed down to me, shame on you Twitter for censoring me in blatant disregard of your own "rules".

Do not ever let them shut you up!

-The Slavic Libertarian
My Twitter

My YouTube Channel

**UPDATE** 

Thanks to Vandaloo Titan, He pointed that the pictured activity below may have been the reason I was suspended. As pictured above: "If you send large numbers of unsolicited @replies or mentions in an attempt to spam a service or link"



As you can see, in two seperate tweets, I mentioned 11 people, of whom I interact with on a regular basis. If this is the reason I was suspended, was it justified?

Again, all we can do is speculate because Twitter does not disclose the specific event you are being cited for.

No comments:

Post a Comment